Monday, November 19, 2012

What was the most disastrous date you have ever been on?

Did it end up being a complete failure of a date? Or did it end up being hilarious and connect you with the other person? Some dates that are horrible can still end up with two people connecting.. and leaves you with a great story to tell your friends when they ask how you met each other.

Sometimes I think dating is a lost art. In college, it was definitely something I had to make time for- date night. It would mostly be dinner, sometimes a movie too or just hanging out with just each other. I think it's different when you hang out with friends and your significant other compared to just you and your significant other hanging out, if that makes sense. My opinion is that you should leave personal time for yourself, for you and your friends, and for you with your significant other. It's a hard balance, especially if you have classes or work or other obligations. Make time! I know sometimes it's really hard for me personally because there's so much going on and I'm a people pleaser so I want to be able to be there for anyone and everyone.

So what do you think? Have any juicy stories?? I don't have any good stories (no real horrible date stories, sorry!) but I want to hear yours if you have any! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment