Friday, November 9, 2012

Favorite love song

What's your favorite love song? Or any song concerning love, relationships, etc.?

While I drive around, I blast the radio. A few songs that have been playing on the radio (repeatedly... I hear some of them every single day!) have been: Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato, Adorn by Miguel and Let Me Love You by Ne-Yo.

Other songs that I've listened to constantly have been: Tonight (Best You Ever Had) by John Legend and Refill by Elle Varner. Have you guys been hearing these on the radio too?? I swear, sometimes I don't want to hear a song on the radio and switch to another station but it's playing the exact same song! It's crazy...

What are some songs about love that you like to listen to? Are there some songs that you always go back to? Some throwback songs? (I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston is always a classic!)

Leave some songs in the comments section! It's always interesting to find out what type of songs people listen to. Maybe I'll even get to hear some new music! :)

P.S. Are you one of those people who like to blast a certain song when it comes up on the radio and just belt it out? I honestly sing at the top of my lungs sometimes in the car while driving. No shame! When you're feeling it, you go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment