Friday, April 12, 2013

Wait, what happened?... WHAT?!

Have you ever had that moment in a relationship where something extremely weird/disgusting happened and you were both just horrifingly amazed? Then you either cracked up or it affected your relationship in a bad way.


An example could be that someone may let out a fart while in the process of making love. What do you do? Honestly, I would be a tiny bit embarrassed but if my relationship was truly in the further stages, I would probably end up cracking up into laughter with my partner. (Honestly it's happened before and that's what ended up happening, so no regrets or shame, haha!) I think that stage in the relationship is beautiful when you may end up having a "gross" moment but you both take it in stride, especially if you are both comfortable around each other. You know you are both super comfortable with each other when you are both in the same bathroom doing whatever daily routines you do after waking up or before going to bed.

So have you had any of these moments? It's what I'd call a hilariously fond moment in a past relationship. I would rather look upon these moments with fondness rather than bitterness so these silly moments help! Share your moments and hopefully they remind you of good times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment