Friday, November 30, 2012

TGIF!

TGIF, everyone!

Just a reminder that the contest is still on! Any memory or story will enter you in the contest. Even a short sentence or two is acceptable. Don't be shy! You could be the one to win a special prize. :)

Lately, I've been thinking about high school friends and college friends. Has anyone ever heard that you don't keep your high school friends but you keep the friends you make in college? I know that I mostly hang out with my friends from college now but I still try to keep in touch with a few select high school friends. Of course I see middle school and high school friends around my home city but it's mostly small talk and saying hello when we do bump into each other. One of my friends is leaving to go back to Socal after finishing her last quarter. This made me nostalgic and reminiscing about certain times and places. I do miss college sometimes... just not the schoolwork. The great professors, hanging out with friends, getting swiped into the dining hall, living on your own with roommates/housemates... Good times!

Have you had a significant other in college but had to part ways because of distance and/or location? Story of my life for my last ex... share any stories you have! It's definitely interesting to hear what other people have to say about college relationships... especially mines, haha.

Stay warm and drive safely! Just don't drive as slow as a snail... people get angry quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment